Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Winner of challenge #85 and our Top 3


Hi Chicks

Thanks so much for all your beautiful entries in our last challenge! It's such a pleasure to look at your gorgeous work!

RandomOrg has picked a winner and it is


Huge congrats. Please email me at calligarisa@bluewin.ch so that I can forward your email to [name of the challenge sponsor]. Please be patient with me should I not reply immediately; I don't check my emails daily.
Also, if you wish, you can grab the winners badge from the sidebar to show off on your blog.

Now onto our Top 3. You chicks know it's always a battle behind the scenes :) and we wish we could make you all winners. But that's the game and we can only choose three of you. We never have them in a particular order, so here you are:


Huge congrats from all of us. Please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar to show off on your blog. 

 See you later tonight with our brandnew challenge!

xoxo
Ally and the Inky Chicks

2 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

thank you so much for picking my card for your top 3 xx

Neva Zver said...

hank you so much for choosing my tag as one of the Top 3. Congratulations to all the other winners. Neva